lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

ENTRY SEVEN. CLASS SURVER: GADGETS

19th March, 2010

Today, I learned to make a poll over the questions the day before, on my blog, also learned to add a poll with answers options in my blog for my classmates where they voted and decided which is better.

For example:
Do you hate Mondays?
º Yes
º No
º I don´t know

Would you prefer reading on English book?
º I´d prefer to read on English book
º I´d prefer to read a book in Spanish
º I´d don´t like reading

Would you prefer to speak in English or to read texts?
º I´d prefer listen to music
º I´d rather to read texts

1) Would you rather review articles or watch TV shows?
º I´d rather to review articles
º I´d prefer to read newspaper
º I don´t watch TV shows

2) Would you rather write sentences or study on the Internet?
º I´d rather to write sentences
º I´d prefer the English courses in Email
º I´d rather study online
º I´d prefer English classes videos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario