sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

ENTRY EIGHT "WOULD YOU RATHER & WOULD YOU PREFER"

Hi, Today 17th March, 2010.

In this section, we participe in a question over...

*** How do you learn English?
- Listen to music
- Doing exercises
- Attending classes
- Reading articles or magazines
- Watching TV shows
- Practice conversations
- Videos
- Record audio

But I also learned the use the Would rather or Would perfer this two words that mean preference to something or someone, but are different in their structures.

For example:

In "Would rather" use the base form verb normal.
00 Structure--Would you rather + verb to be (is, am, are) + verb past participle...

In "Would prefer" use the verb in infinitive (-ing)
00 Structure--Would you prefer + verb-ing (infinitive)

Examples sentences:
Questions with answers positives and negatives... (Would rather)

*In positive form
1) Would you rather be married or happy?
I´d rather be happy because is more fun

2) Would you rather be intelligent or beatiful?
I´d rather be intelligent

3) Would guys rather eat tacos or drink "caña"?
We´d rather eat tacos because is more delicious

* In negative form
1) Would you rather go out tonight or watch TV?
I´d rather not go out tonight, I´d rather rest

... (Would prefer)
* In positive form
1) Would you prefer eating hotdogs or hamburgers?
I´d prefer to eat pizza

* In negative form
2) Would you prefer going to chiquis burger or watching TV?
I´d prefer not to go to chiquis Burger. I´m a Vegetarian

I think that these classes are interesting, but I like that the teacher We will put to read articles of any topic and explain in the class and that my classmates making comments

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario