viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

Reflection of this class

For me this course second was interesting because I learned some news sctructures, vocabulary, etc. Therefore I liked to read texts, make homeworks, make exercises and improve my pronunciation speaking during the class with teacher.
There are many aspects of English that I now comprehend. I can see the way to use the writing process both written and oral and how to apply them. It was interesting to find how language can be used in so many different ways.

After having this English class I have a different understanding of language, persuasion, writing a persuasive essay, writing a personal narrative.
My performance in class was little in the beginning, but then as the semester progressed I became more focused. I participed in class from the very beginning because I was usually interested in the subject. I enjoyed the fact that the Erick's teacher brought interesting topics, where we speaked and discussed about any subject.
I think that this classes were a way for comunication and I undertand better use of English

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario