domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

ENTRY ZERO. PERSONAL REFLECTION



I consider that the English is very important for any aspect.

During the time, I have learned something about the English. It's fantastic. because I learned to spell words, sentences and the English alphabet using books and writing sentences, vocabulary and structures differents with help some teacher.

I have known new structures, words, vocabulary, etc., that I didn't know, but when I went to UNPA, I learned more over the use of each word, the pronunciation of some sentences, etc. In the UNPA, some teacher didn't give books only study copies and with some notes. When I was in Junior high always used books but almost I don't learned nothing, only some of vocabulary but was insufficient. In the Junior high was one teacher that if applied for give us material.

I consider that I have improved a little and need learn and know more somethings.

In this moment, I am with my thesis understand words, sentences.

For me, is important the English because learn, undertand, read, write, spell and know.

In the Erick's class I have understood the use the English but moreover I have analyzed each word, sentence, pronunciation that I don't understand. Are these classes were interesting because I learned to communicate even a little with the teacher. I want to practice more... I would exercise my pronunciation and writing.

Comments: There is that study more for learn and know more over the English use.
In the future, I want to read articles, books, news for undertand better. I want to prepare for have a job, a house, a family and traveling.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario