domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

ENTRY TWO -**FUTURE CONTINUOS / FUTURE PERFECT**-




Today is April 6th, 2010.

In this day, We learned about of Future continuos and future perfect.

FUTURE CONTINUOS.Is this tense indicate that a longer action in the future will be interrupted by a shorter action in the future.

Structure:(will be + verb-ing + present participle)

Examples:
1.- I will be watching Tv when she arrives tonight
2.- Luisa will be living in house of her mother when she has a job
3.- I will be doing something


FUTURE PERFECT. This tense, serves to express one future action which precedes a future or another future action.

Structure: (auxiliar--will + have + past participle)

Example:
1.- By 2012, I will have finish my degree
2.- By 2020, I will have my own house in Loma Bonita
3.- By 2011, I will have visit to México with my family and visit different pleaces
4.- She will have finished her homework before eight o'clock


MY VISION IN A FUTURE...

a) By 2015, I will have bought my own house in Loma Bonita
b) By 2011, I will have finished my thesis and graduate me
c) By 2018, I will have traveled pleaces new in México
d) By 2020, I will have worked in a company

Today is April 6th, 2010.

THE FUTURE OF THE UNPA (2020)...

a) By 2020, the UNPA will have grown
b) By 2020, the UNPA will have created more classrooms
c) By 2020, the UNPA will have built a interactive library
d) By 2020, the UNPA will have used soccer fields, basketball and volleyball, swimming pools and a gym
e) By 2020, the UNPA will have used multitouch screams (before call desktops) with notebooks to the students
f) By 2020, the UNPA will have construted a rest area in the library while other guys study

Today is April 7th, 2010.

Use thee future perfect

The future perfect tense expresses action in the future before another action in the future. This is the past in the future. For example:

The train will leave the station at 9:00 am. You will arrive at the station at 9:15 am. When you arrive, the train will have left.

1) By the time I start my thesis, I will have finished my degree
2) By the time I get a employment, I will have worked a lot for help to my family
3) By the time I learn alot English, I will have traveled for different countries, and meet people new, read articles and books.
4) By the time I worked to help me, I won't finished my master's


Vocabulary: pill, landed, least, cool, tucked and borrowed.

Reflection: I consider that is very important the use of structures different for understand better. The use the future perfect and future continous help how speak the English and to pronounce better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario